Silent Auction Terms and Conditions
1. In order to bid in the auction, the bidder must be aged 18 or over.
2. Each item in the silent auction is defined as a “Lot”. Bidders may bid for more than one Lot but may make only one bid for each individual Lot.
3. In order for a bid to stand the bidder must fill out their contact details on the above form.
4. You acknowledge that if the Ball Team confirmed you are the highest bidder, you will be expected to pay for the item(s) within one week of the event.
5. Bids must be above the starting bid for the Lot being bid for; be in pounds sterling; and be received by the Ball Team before the scheduled end of the Silent Auction (11.59pm on Sunday 13 November 2022). The Ball Team will announce the highest bidder at the Ball after the advertised closing time.
6. Late, incomplete, defaced or corrupt bids, and bids below the reserve price will not be accepted.
7. The successful bid for any one Lot being bid for will be the highest bid received by the scheduled end of the Silent Auction. In the event that two or more bids equal the highest bid, the bidders will be invited to submit an offer by text, and the Lot will be awarded to the highest bidder.
8. Items will not be released to you until payment has been received.
9. In the event of the Ball Team being unable to contact a winning bidder within seven days of the closing of the auction, or of the payment not being received within 21 days of a winning bidder being notified, we reserve the right to award the Lot to the next highest bidder.
10. In the event of a supplier not being able to provide the prize a bidder has won at an auction, the bidder will be offered a full refund on the amount paid.